1. The nexus system is a comprehensive 4 wall solution that is in effect a complete building, just with a glass roof. We refer to it as sun assisted indoor cultivation. It produces indoor quality flower, it’s just a reduction on the power usage/expense and therefore, “cost to grow”.
2. The footprint is 34,000 sq ft and additional office, drying rooms, and manufacturing space are easily added to the existing structure.
3. The system is equipped with Waddsworth environmental systems which are the most sophisticated electronically monitored environmental controls available in the marketplace. The entire environment can be controlled from an iPhone effectively. It’s a massive cost upgrade to the original system.
4. Complete Build time is 5-6 months until PLANTS ARE GROWING.
5. Complete construction budget including running electrical and a concrete pad is $3m, quoted from one of the top 20 largest construction firms in the US.
6. The system comes with a comprehensive prepaid consulting program from Nexus and Wadsworth wherein they will come onsite and assist in building the system and training staff on usage and operation.
7. The system includes ALL components (HVAC, fans, etc) except the lights which just depends on the type of lighting fixture that you want to use.
8. The green house is designed for, and will withstand desert high winds.
9. This is the most advanced and latest model from Nexus.
10. This system takes 100% of the guess work and years of tweaking that it takes to dial in an indoor cultivation facility and protects against countless crop failures.
36 total views, 2 today